Latest News from Parts & Power
We have been very busy during the opening months of 2015, so thought we would share some of our activities with you! BVI Trade Expo We had a large stand at the recent BVI Trade Expo, with featured products from Summit, Paint-Over-Rust, Eaton, Perkins generators and JCB amongst many others. JCB machinery took pride of place outside the expo as well as within – see the picture on our website home page! We were also delighted that our very own Tony Tuckett (pictured) was invited to speak on behalf of the Exhibitors at the opening ceremony. For more pictures of the event please go to the Parts & Power Facebook page. Product News Here is a bulletin on our latest product news:
- Meridian Construction recently purchased a JCB 3DX Backhoe loader
- The last of the Perkins mechanically governed Marine Engines will be manufactured in 2015. Parts & Power is stocking up on them. But this is the last chance to re-power with a new mechanically governed engine.
- Road Town Wholesale purchased a JCB TLT30DHL. It has specially modified forks for a higher lift.
- Clarence Thomas Ltd have ordered a JCB TLT35D4x4
- We have a new JCB 540-120 with a man basket in stock
Staff News Our latest staff news and training is as follows:
- We conducted a training class on Northern Lights generators for staff from the Moorings.
- A week long training class was held for staff on the JCB Loadall
- Our service manage Clive departed to run the Moorings base in St. Lucia. His successor as service manager is Andrew Bell
- A new engineer in Service joined us – Mr Moses Telfo
- Our Sales manager Drew Bremner retired and returned to his native Canada
- Staff training was held on the new Yanmar SD60
- Kester was promoted to Warehouse Supervisor and Somora was promoted to Parts Sales Supervisor
- Mark Chambers was hired as a Journey engineer. He has over 30 years experience.
- Sanchez was promoted to Shop Supervisor
- Shawina is our Eaton Champion and attended 2 Eaton training opportunities in 2014.
Make sure you return to the Parts & Power blog regularly for all our latest product news and happenings!