Latest DSE7310/20 Updates
Deep Sea Electronics are pleased to announce the release of the latest updates to the DSE73xx range of controllers.
A range of useful new features have now been released in the DSE7310 and DSE7320 Genset control modules, these include:
· Smoke limiting during stopping
· Low coolant temperature
· Timed LCD backlight power down
· Time LCD display turn off
· Option for CT’s in the load leg
· Auto start blocking period
· PLC label option within PLC editor
· VT ratio’s can now go down to 80V
· Open circuit sender alarm for water temperature
· PN and FMI codes recorded in the event log
To assist in locating these features within the DSE PC Configuration Suite please find the following descriptions.
· Cooling time at idle.
· Coolant temperature out-of-range display.
· LCD backlight power saving.
· LCD Sleep timer.
· Automatic load detection.
· Scheduled auto start inhibit and scheduler enhancements.
· PLC label option within PLC editor.
· VT ratio’s down to 100V.
· New DTC logging modes.
· Log on shutdowns (current behaviour).
· Log on shutdowns and warnings.
· Log immediately.
· Adjustable Modbus Inter-frame delay.
· Updated 25xx module communications to support all the latest features.
Further details are available by reading the DSE7310/20 data sheet and operating manual. Please go to the product pages here:
Parts & Power provides Deep Sea Controllers on their range of Perkins-powered industrial generators. The range runs from 8kw to over 1,000kW. The Deep Sea Controllers do not require costly proprietary software to access and program them – all the software required is available free of charge from the Deep Sea Electronics website. This means that you are not tied to a specific dealer from the generator OEM for servicing and maintaining your generator. This in turn saves you money!